GENERAL CONDITIONS – CRUISE ON BOARD KLM WISESA.
Thank you for your interest in booking a cruise aboard KLM Wisesa, with Cruising Raja Ampat. Please take your time to carefully read the following general conditions. With your confirmed booking, you automatically agree with these conditions. Cruising Raja Ampat is the commercial name for the Indonesian Company PT Tanjung Emas Santosa who owns the boat Wisesa.
1-INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
1-1 INCLUSIONS :
- Accommodation in cabins with toilet and shower.
- Full board with breakfast and two hot meals per day.
- Fresh fruits and snacks at any time, soft drink, water, coffee, tea.
- For dive cruises : 3 Daily guided dives plus alternating night dives. No dive the day of arrival and departure. For Snorkeling cruises : 3 Daily guided snorkeling sessions plus alternating night dives For Surf cruise : unlimited Surfing session (often no surf the first and last day due to harbour relocation )
- Use of all onboard equipment, use of the fiberglass boat (5m), snorkeling equipment.
- Transfer from the local airport to our boat and return to the local airport.
- Land excursions during the Trip1-2 EXCLUSIONS :
- Domestics & Internationals flights from & to cruise departure city.
- Insurance for cancelation fee, repatriation and travel insurance
- Dan insurance for divers
- Alcoholic drinks
- Harbor and national park fees ( Raja Ampat 140 €/passengers/Cruise – Komodo 25 €/night/passengers – Sumba or North Maluku 50€/passengers/Cruise )
- Use of the Satellite telephone 3€ / min2-RESERVATION & BOOKING2-1-1 DEPOSITS FOR INDIVIDUAL CHARTERS OR BOAT CHARTERS : Each reservations must be done by electronic mail. Please indicate the number of berths required, the full name and age of each passengers, and any special requirements. Your reservation is confirmed on receipt of your signed contract documents in their entirety (quotation and General Conditions) to PT Raja Biru Nusantara, accompanied with your first payment (deposit). At this time your reservation with “KLM Wisesa” is validated and you will receive in return a confirmation from PT Tanjung Emas Santosa relating to your reservation. From this time on the rights and responsibilities of the contract, including these General Conditions, will take effect in the best interests of both, you and PT Tanjung Emas Santosa.2-1-2 CHILDREN ON BOARD :Children are accepted aboard from the age of 8 years old. During the cruise we remind you that children remain the total responsibility of their parents. Parents are required to ensure that the children respect all safety procedures and do not disturb the peace and quiet of the other passengers, or the effective management of the cruise. No babysitting services are offered onboard. Parents are required to ensure that the children are comfortable in water activity and know how to swim.2-2 DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE :In order to validate your reservation you need to pay a deposit equal to 30% of the price of your charter, please refers to the quotation. The balance of the charter price must be paid to PT Tanjung Emas Santosa at least 60 days before the departure date. In the case where a reservation is made less than 60 days before the departure date, the total voyage price must be paid at the time of reservation. If payments are not made in the time frames required, PT Tanjung Emas Santosa reserves the right to refuse the services contracted and to enforce the cancellation policy mentioned in Paragraph 3 of these conditions.2.3 PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS :Payments can be made by transfer to our bank account in Indonesia. Account numbers will be provided in the corresponding invoice or quotation. Transfers should mention the cruise reference and passenger(s) full name(s). For bank transfer payment, please consider the bank’s administration fee to assure that the required payment is net of the required fee. On board payments have to be done in cash. Any currency is accepted.
3. CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF RESERVATIONS :
3.1 CANCELLATION :
If a guest wishes to cancel or change a reservation in any way, it must be done by electronic mail to Cruising Raja Ampat at the following address: email@example.com At this time all documents already sent to the client need to be returned to Cruising Raja Ampat. To determine the date of cancellation, the following business date of the email will be used as the specific cancellation date. In the case of cancellation the following conditions apply: More than 180 days prior to departure: 10% of the total price of the cruise. 180 to 91 days prior to departure: 50% of the total price of the cruise. Less than 91 days prior to departure: 100% of the total cruise price.
3.2 TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE:
It is highly recommended that all customers purchase a travel cancellation insurance. 3.3 SUBSITUTE PASSENGERS :
If for any reason a passenger cannot make a trip that has already been booked, then the reservation can be transferred to another person. The new passenger will be subject to the contract conditions of Cruising Raja Ampat. Passenger substitution will be allowed up to 3 days, or less depending on the cruise, prior to the day of departure. Cruising Raja Ampat takes no responsibility for changes to any bookings not made by Cruising Raja Ampat on behalf of the passenger (i.e. air tickets, hotel reservation etc.).
3.4 IN CASE A PASSENGER DOESN’T SHOW UP AT THE MEETING POINT BEFORE THE CRUISE DEPARTURE :
If a passenger doesn’t show up at the meeting point (airport, harbour, boat, etc…) for any reason, KLM Wisesa staff will wait for him up to 3 hours if informed or as much as possible (according to the departure time foreseen and the other passengers expectations) if not. Cruising Raja Ampat can not be held responsible. The “no show” of the passenger is then considered as a last minute cancellation. The passenger can’t expect any refund from Cruising Raja Ampat.
For a private charter, if passengers doesn’t show up at the meeting point (airport, harbour, boat, etc…) for any reason, KLM Wisesa staff will wait for them. Cruising Raja Ampat can not be held responsible for the “no show” of the passengers. The passengers can’t expect any refund from Cruising Raja Ampat, for the missing cruise hours or days.
3.5 MEDICAL EVACUATION & SCUBA DIVING INSURANCE :
It is mandatory that every passengers have medical evacuation insurance, and that every divers have medical evacuation insurance that covers diving activities such as DAN Insurance.
4. PROGRAM AND ITINERARY :
4.1 CHANGE OF ITINERARY :
Cruising Raja Ampat reserves the right to change the itinerary and particular services if required due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances (i.e. due to weather conditions etc.). Cruising Raja Ampat will make every effort to offer equivalent alternatives of a comparable standard. Cruising Raja Ampat will inform the client of such changes at the earliest possible date.
4.2 FULL BOAT CHARTERS PROGRAM :
Full boat charters must respect the general program in regards to the dates of the cruise. In effect, this relates to the date and departure point of the boat. The boat must imperatively leave and arrive at the locations of the general itinerary due to logistics for the following charters. In the case where a full charter is organized, it is possible to modify the program somewhat. (Duration of a stage as an example) However, the necessity to respect the arrival and departure dates and ports still remain.
5. TRIP CANCELLATION BY CRUISING RAJA AMPAT :
5.1 FORCE MAJEURE AND UNPREDICTABLE ACTS OF MAN OR EVENTS :
Cruising Raja Ampat reserves the right to modify, interrupt or cancel a charter when unforeseen events are imposed on the company or when the security of the traveling clients may be compromised. These may include but are not limited to: refusal or cancellation of navigation rights, f light landing rights, strikes, civil or international war, political or economic disturbances, terrorist threat or activity, f ire, climatic, seismic or volcanic events endangering the safety of our passengers. In any case you will be informed by Cruising Raja Ampat as soon as is possible. In these particular cases, the traveller may not apply for reimbursement from Cruising Raja Ampat. Travelers, who have foreseen travel insurance taking these unforeseen events into consideration, may request reimbursement directly with their respective insurance company.
5.2 TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ABOARD KLM WISESA :
In case of any technical damage occurred aboard KLM Wisesa and preventing the departure of the cruise, Cruising Raja Ampat will: ● Either provide an equivalent service on a similar type of boat. ● Either postpone the trip without charge at a later date. ● Either Cruising Raja Ampat shall be liable to refund 100% of the deposit moneys already paid to Cruising Raja Ampat. Any form of additional compensation will not be allowed. In case of such problems Cruising Raja Ampat will inform the customer at the earliest possible date
5.3 GUARANTEE TO OPERATE
Our cruise are guaranteed with a minimum of 6 “six” adult passengers, PT Tanjung Emas Santosa will notify the customers 60 days prior departure date. If we don’t have the minimum 6 « six » adult passengers we will refund any payment made in full. Any form of additional compensation against PT Tanjung Emas Santosa will not be allowed.
6. OBLIGATIONS AND SAFETY
6.1 DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS OR DEATH :
Cruising Raja Ampat assume no responsibility and offer no compensation for injury, death or damage occurred to the passengers during the cruise. In case of a medical problem arising during the cruise, either on board or on shore, which results in costs for evacuation, use of aircraft or repatriation, the responsibility for payment of these costs belongs solely to the passenger.
6.2 LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL BELONGINGS :
Cruising Raja Ampat does not take any responsibility for loss or damage to guests’ personal belongings that are due to Force Majeure causes.
6.3 DISABILITIES :
The passenger must declare at the time of reservation that they do not suffer from any mental, physical, or other, disability that may put them, or other passengers at risk. Cruising Raja Ampat reserves the right to refuse the contracted services to a passenger presenting these risks during a charter.
6.4 CRUISE AND EXTREME SPORT SAFETY :
Participate to a cruise with Cruising Raja Ampat may involve risks above and beyond those encountered on a more conventional holiday. The vacations we offer may involve extreme and dangerous activities including road travel, boat travel in ocean swells, trekking, canoeing, surfing in large swells, diving, all of which have inherent dangers that can result in serious injury including death. Our employment of guides can by way of experience and knowledge endeavour to reduce some of these risks but the risks remain inherent in the activities. You must be prepared to accept the risks associated with these activities if you attend our trips. Our vacations may also involve dangers due to the remoteness of the Raja Ampat Islands. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you accept the risks outlined in the above paragraphs and fully assume the risks of traveling with the Cruising Raja Ampat. You agree to release the Cruising Raja Ampat and KLM Wisesa employees from any liabilities connected to these risks
6.6. PASSPORT VISA AND VACCINATION :
It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport (minimum of 6 months remaining before expiry), visa permits, inoculations and preventative medicines as may be required for the duration of the trip. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of PT Tanjung Emas Santosa.